1. I/We have represented to OnEMI Technology Solutions Private Limited and its financing partner Si-Creva Capital Services Pvt Ltd (FastBanking) that I/We is/are in need of finance for purchasing from an authorized merchant of FastBanking, a product, and has/shall have requested FastBanking to grant me/us a loan on the terms, conditions and/or stipulations more particularly hereinafter appearing.
2. To the applicable schedule of charges, fees, commissions including the key facts informed to me by FastBanking and as more particularly mentioned in the “Schedule of Charges” of this Application.
3. That services tax is applicable and will be charged in connection with the loan.
4. That no discount or free gift or any other commitment whatsoever is given to me/ us by FastBanking or any of its authorized representative(s) other than what is not documented in this application form the Terms and Conditions pursuant to the Loan.
5. FastBanking shall not process incomplete/ defective application form, for which if any loss or delay is caused to me/ us, I/We will not hold FastBanking liable for such loss or delay.
6. That Loan processing and disbursement may take 3 working days post submission of all requisite documents and information as may be required by FastBanking
7. That submission of loan application to FastBanking does not imply automatic approval and FastBanking will decide the quantum of the loan at its sole and absolute discretion. FastBanking in its sole and absolute discretion may either sanction or reject the application for granting the loan. Incase of rejection, FastBanking shall not be required to give any reason.
8. That FastBanking shall have the right to make disclosure of any information relating to me/us including personal information, details in relation to Loan, defaults, security, etc to the Credit Information Bureau of India (CIBIL) and/or any other governmental/regulatory/statutory or private agency/entity, credit bureau, RBI, FastBanking's other branches/ subsidiaries / affiliates / rating agencies, service providers, other banks / financial institutions, any third parties, any assignes/potential assignees or transferees, who may need, process and publish the information in such manner and through such medium as it may be deemed necessary by the publisher/ Company/ RBI, including publishing the name as part of willful defaulter's list from time to time, as also use for KYC information verification, credit risk analysis, or for other related purposes.
9. FastBanking reserves its right to reject the loan application and retain the loan application form along with the photograph, information and documents.
10. In respect of any delayed payments, without prejudice to all other rights of FastBanking under these Terms & Conditions: FastBanking shall be entitled to recover Penal Charges me/us described in the Schedule of Charges.
11. That I/ We shall furnish any additional documents as and when required by FastBanking.
12. That there is no impediment or restriction (whether legal or judicial) against me/ us and/or our asset filed/ reported by any other bank/ financer/ bank.
13. That the funds shall be used for the purpose for which loan has been applied and will not be used for speculative or antisocial purpose.
14. That the information furnished by me/ us above is true and accurate.
1. Shall advise FastBanking in writing of any change in my/ our residential or employment address
2. Hereby authorize and give consent to FastBanking to disclose, without notice to me/ us, information furnished by me/ us in the application form(s)/ related documents executed/ to be executed in relation to the facilities to be availed by me/ us from FastBanking, to FastBanking's other branches/ subsidiaries/ affiliates/ Credit Bureaus/ Rating Agencies/ Service Providers, banks/ financial institutions, governmental/ regulatory authorities or third parties for information verification, credit risk analysis, or for other related purposes that FastBanking may deem fit. I/ We waive the privilege of privacy and privity of contract.
3. Hereby confirm having received, read and understood the terms and conditions applicable to this loan including the application form and the Terms and Conditions/ Agreement and accept the same.
4. Confirm that I/ We are citizen of India.
5. Confirm that FastBanking shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or no delivery of the product and or with respect to the quality, condition, fitness, suitability or otherwise whatsoever of the said Product.
I / We also confirm that:
1. In the case of loan cancellation, the applicable pro-rata interest charges on any outstanding loan amount will have to be borne by me/us. I understand that Processing Fee is non-refundable charges and would not be waived/ refunded in case of loan cancellation or where the loan has not been disbursed.
2. The loan related information like "welcome letter", "repayment schedule", "Terms and condition", "disbursal advice (as applicable to Personal Loan/ Business Loan)", will be sent on the e-mail id mentioned by me/ us in this loan application form.
3. I/ We can log on to www.fastbanking.com to view the welcome letter and repayment schedule. I/ We may also request for a physical copy of Welcome Letter and Repayment Schedule separately if need be.
4. I/We have no right to terminate the Terms & Conditions save and except by payment, in full , of all moneys payable under the terms & conditions to FastBanking.
5. FastBanking reserves the right to transfer the loan to another entity at its own discretion.
6. If I/We desire to question any statement or any part thereof I/We shall furnish FastBanking full details of the same within 15 days of the receipt of the statement. It is however clarified that the I/We shall not be entitled to default or delay the payment of the installments on the ground of the Statement of Account furnished by FastBanking being inaccurate or any other ground.
7. The Sanctioned Loan, interest, additional penal charges, fees, expenses and all other sums whatsoever including but not limited to Outstanding payable by Me/Us to FastBanking hereunder shall be secured by the Product on which FastBanking shall have first and exclusive rights. This does not include products where as per law, no lien is allowed such as jewellery items. Loans, under which such products are purchased will be deemed unsecured.
8. PAYMENT OF EMI DUES:
a. I/We have given NACH Mandate in favor of FastBanking covering all the amounts due to FastBanking under these Terms & Conditions including the EMI towards the Sanctioned Loan as stipulated herein.
b. I/We shall ensure availability of funds in the account on which such NACH Mandate/ have been drawn and that the I/We will not at any time close his account and/ or issue any notice instructing FastBanking not to present any of such NACH Mandate towards repayment of EMI payable by the Borrower to FastBanking under these Terms & Conditions.
9. As a part of the loan application, the FastBanking may require to access my CIBIL/Credit score. I authorize FastBanking to make any enquiries with any other finance company / bank / registered credit bureau regarding my credit history with them.
10. I, would like to know through telephonic calls, or SMS on my mobile number mentioned in the Application Form as well as in this undertaking, or through any other communication mode, various loan offer schemes from FastBanking or loan promotional schemes or any other promotional schemes and hereby authorize FastBanking, it's employees, agents, associates to do so.I confirm that laws in relation to the unsolicited communication referred in “National Do Not Call Registry” (the “NDNC Registry”) as laid down by TELECOM REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF INDIA will not be applicable for such communication/calls/SMSs received from FastBanking, its employees or agents.
Schedule of Charges - Applicable only when Purchasing A Product
NACH Return Charges
Cheque Return Charges
EMI Overdue Charge/Late Payment Charge
EMI overdue charges
2% per month of loan amount for each overdue EMI
Swapping Charges - change of bank account under repayment options
NACH Swap charges
PDC Swap charges
EMI date change (up to 25 days):
Cash / check pickup (for EMI repayment):
NACH Mandate reprocessing (account / sign
For loans with tenure up to 6 months
2.5% on Balance Principal Outstanding
For loans with tenure more than 6 months
4% on Balance Principal Outstanding
Part payments are not allowed.
We have received your completed application for the Line of Credit. Our team will very soon verify you application and approve your application. Once the formalities are complete, you will be able to use your line of credit at any of our Partner Merchants.